Specialist Legal Helpline giving advice on a full range of issues affecting Academies and Schools in order to protect you from litigation and costly mistakes.
Our understanding of the education sector has enabled us to develop this as a very cost-effective Legal Helpline which provides support for a low annual fixed fee on the full range of legal issues affecting Academies and Schools.
We are professional, accessible, friendly and keen to provide solutions to the challenges faced by you.
We have considerable experience in providing legal advice and understand the unique implications and governance requirements of education providers and stay abreast of the changes in the law.
Our comprehensive Legal Helpline service includes:
• Education Law and implications for funding affecting Academies and Schools
• Childcare and safeguarding issues including the constructive resolution of disputes with parents including access issues
• Contract drafting, negotiation, termination and dispute resolution
• Admission and exclusion issues and appeals
• Property and planning matters, including disputes with neighbours
• Highways advice, including public access to property and rights of way
• Procurement and tendering advice and drafting
• Discrimination claims, including appeals to the SENDisT and High Court judicial reviews
• Governance matters, data protection and information management
• Staff employment, grievance and disciplinary issues including compromise agreements and tribunal claims
• Litigation advice