Love and affection are fundamental to the growth and development of healthy young children but having a professional intimate relationship with children in our settings can be challenging. This workshop will provide the opportunity to explore different viewpoints and enable you to reflect and build on your policies and practices that protect and safeguard children at your setting.
This workshop will look at:
- Exploring what ‘love’ means and the impact of a loving relationship
- What is meant by the term ‘professional love’?
- Understanding the issues and challenges
- Exploring parents perspectives
- Reflecting on safeguarding practices at your setting
Free parking is available onsite Refreshments will be provided.
Please note that you will be charged 100% of the course cost 7 days prior to the start of the course.
All Early Years Practitioners