This training is targeted at professionals in Trafford working with children and young people.
There are limited places available so we will only be offering one place per school/GP surgery.
This free workshop will qualify you as a Youth Mental Health First Aid Champion giving you:
Those who complete this course will also receive:
- An understanding of common mental health issues and how they can affect young people.
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health in young people and guide them to a place of support.
- Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness.
- Skills to support positive wellbeing.
- A Youth MHFA manual.
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Youth MHFA Champion.
Book now for a place on this free training Other interested professionals are welcome to email Mark.Coates@Trafford.gov.uk for information about future opportunities.
School Staff, School Nurses, Early Help Hub staff, GPs, Locality Teams, & the Voluntary Sector.Other interested professionals are welcome to email Mark.Coates@Trafford.gov.uk