Safeguarding Adults: Enquiry Training for Provider Managers
The aim of the course is to ensure that managers within provider services have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities within the Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and in Safeguarding Adults Enquiries.
Outcomes By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Describe the legislative framework supporting safeguarding adults
- Explain their role and responsibilities in line with multi-agency Safeguarding Adults Policy, Procedures and Guidance
- Describe the criteria for making decisions about whether a concern should be reported through Safeguarding Adult procedures or managed using alternative processes
- Consider how to apply the principles of “Making Safeguarding Personal”
- Identify the various stages of an enquiry and responsibilities for each of these
- Identify when the adult at risk might need the support of an advocate
- Describe their role and responsibilities within the enquiry process, including those occasions where they are asked to take a lead role in conducting the enquiry
- Explain the importance of effective communication and recording, meeting agreed timescales and providing feedback.
In order to access this course, you will first need to be registered to use the website. To register for the website, please complete the attached registration form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managers of Social Care Providers in Trafford