This training will help you understand the core principles of continuous provision and provide ideas to enhance the continuous provision in your setting
This course will support practitioners in developing their continuous provision to offer a broad and balanced curriculum together with challenging experiences for children. It will look why it is important that the environments children are in have the right ingredients to support their holistic development and allow them to thrive.
By the end of this session practitioners will be able to:
- Identify aspects of a quality learning environment
- Have clear criteria for the selection of resources
- Use long term planning to develop a broad and balanced curriculum
- Understand how to provide challenge in continuous provision
- Recognise the importance of continuous provision to support learning
- Be able to support children to embrace ‘tricky’ challenges in order to build resilience and self-esteem.
You will be charged 100% of the course cost seven days before the course start date. This is applicable for all courses. Free parking is available onsite Refreshments will be provided
All Early Years and Childcare Practitioners